These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mobile Beauties LLC's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mobile Beauties LLC's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
• Be professional towards clients and company, be aware of conversations with clients to not offend anyone. (No racist, homophobic, overly erotic remarks)
• Be on time to appointments to the best of your ability, incase of any lateness please notify your client ahead of time no matter how small the timing is. If you encounter traffic or etc a simple text of ETA will do.
• Uniforms will soon be available, please be sure to wear it at all times.
• Please always look polish with your hair styled even a simple look will do, no nite scarfs or unprofessional clothes are acceptable, we are in the beauty industry we want to aim to inspire.
• Bring all the tools you need to provide various services at all times, you never know when a client might change a style or need an extra work done. So tools such as scissors, combs, brushes, mousse, dreads gel, jam, blow dryer, flat iron, hot water dipping cup, oil sheen, thread & needle,etc etc should always be handy so you can always leave the client with a polished look.
• Be respectful and friendly towards clients, they want that personal attention so make friendly conversation, it also helps guarantee that a client would choose you as their future stylist
• No long phone conversations or texting during service, if there is an emergency excuse yourself and go outside to make a call to avoid talking over the client’s head. Again we want to make our clients feel special and fully attended to.
• Do not bring someone who is not authorized to braid with you to an appointment such as kids, friends, or family members.
Stylists/Beauticians receive 75% and Mobile Beauties will receive 25% of all booked appointments and product sales. All tips and long distance fees goes to the stylist/beautician. Payments for product sales will be automatically transferred into your account immediately after the product has been sold.
• Your safety is our priority. We have taken safety measures to ensure that. We require clients to make deposit with their information and address so we know where you are and how long you are suppose to be there at all times. We send a confirmation email to clients to provide a safe environment for you.
• If a client is partaking in an illegal activity which you are uncomfortable with such as smoking weed, illegal drugs or illegal transaction, feel free to kindly tell them you can’t be in that environment and notify the company
• So far for 7 years as a mobile company we haven't had any incidents that threaten our clients and we pray it stays that way.
Unless otherwise stated, Mobile Beauties LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mobile Beauties LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.MobileBeauties.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from Mobile Beauties LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of Mobile Beauties LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.